So just remember, if you play a sport , all you can do to get better is to work hard and have fun playing.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
HANDBALL MATCH
Today has been quite a normal day. When I woke up I baked brownies, they weren't so good.. I also played a handball match. It was a bad game and we lost, but i gave 100% all the time so I'm happy with me and my playing. We played against Larvik Turn. They are a little bit better then us, but I was confident that we were going to win.. I scored 6 goals, two of them was on a penalty. The team is improving and I think we are going to be much better the next time we meet them. So all I can do is to train hard, and have fun! And just a tip, Life unexpected (tv show) is so good. I am still on the third episode or something, but I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment